Is Keyword Planner changing how we look at organic keyword research?
Most of you may think you know what keywords are and that Keyword Planner is only used for targeting ads in Google Ads. New features are now available that will help with organic search optimization too and how Google applies keywords is not as straight-forward as it used to be.
We have invited back our favorite guest speaker. Rob Bunting of Cincinnati I-Marketing, He is coming back to talk about keyword research and application in SEM and SEO. Rob will explain new ways to think about keywords and why the first step of search optimization might now be an ad campaign.
What We Will Cover
- Changes to keywords in Google Ads and what may be coming next
- Why your site performance and optimization are more important than ever
- Using multiple tools to develop a holistic search program
- Additional Benefits of Online Advertising Strategy
- Boosting Content with Online Advertising
- Google Ads – Fast Track to High Performance
Interested in more webinars? Check out this month's broadcast.
Review our Webinar Archive.