Negative effects of employee turnover is well documented. It should be no surprise that turnover in the marketing team effects your website. In fact, it can have major impact on the performance of the business website.
Cybervise works through this issue on a regular basis with our Maintenance Clients. Often Cybervise is the one constant in a changing marketing team. We can show you where problems will show up.
Turnover slows regular website activities with long term effects. Effects that could take months to correct once focus returns. Resources and money spent on the website that were not planned and not necessary. How do we make sure our business website does not fall through the cracks? Can the website be the constant online presence even when staff is changing?
Our 30 minute discussion will highlight 3 major areas to watch out for: Security and Ownership, Training Investment and Maintaining Your Brand.
Website Peak Performance Series –Register Online
Website Peak Performance is a 30-minute webinar that focuses on improving website effectiveness. Each month we will highlight one specific issue to address on your business website. Registration is free for all attendees.
Friday, November 16th @1:00 EST. Register Online
Duration = 30 mins.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Securing Your Online Business Identity – Who has the logins and who paid for what licenses?
- Training Investment – How to use website training dollars wisely instead of preparing staff for their next job.
- Maintaining Your Brand – Every new team member does not need to put their stamp on the company website.
Our Co-Sponsor for this month’s broadcast is:
strategic HR inc. is an outsourced HR management firm working with organizations with a lean HR or no HR department. We help our clients by delivering HR solutions and recruiting great talent. We save our clients time by tackling their HR challenges allowing them to focus on what they do best.
Registration is FREE for all attendees.
Maintenance clients can contact Carmen at Cybervise to secure a spot.
Should you Attend?
- Yes – if you are the decision maker for your business website.
- Yes – if you manage the team that manages your business website.
- Yes – if you wish your website was doing more.
- Yes – if you are trying to figure out where to invest website budget for next year.
- No – if you are looking for a demo. This is a strategic discussion.
Friday, Dec 14 @ 1:00PM EST. Register Online
Mapping Your Sales Goals to your Website Content – Make your business website your number one salesman.