Website Peak Performance Series
This 30-minute webinar is the next installment in our new free series, Website Peak Performance, that focuses on improving website effectiveness. Each month we will highlight one specific issue to address on your business website.
Design Details – Things that reveal an amateur versus a professional website. – Register Online
Websites are now built using tools to encourage all skill levels to make website updates. Tools like WordPress make it easy for website owners at all skill levels to add content on a regular basis.
Some tools are starting to take this a step farther and give everyone access to a few design tools. We get the point. Be able to do more without always have to call a developer. The problem is the skills needed are not only technical, but good design too.
Our discussion will hit the 3 worst offenders: type, color and space. Areas where experience will show and impact your website’s ability to generate business.
Friday, September 21st @1:00pm EST. Register Online
Duration = 30 mins.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Type Fonts – Are they turning away business?
- Use of Color – Why you look like an amateur.
- Managing space as screens get smaller.
Registration is FREE for all attendees.
Maintenance clients can contact Carmen at Cybervise to secure a spot.
Should you Attend?
- Yes – if you are the decision maker for your business website.
- Yes – if you manage the team that manages your business website.
- Yes – if you wish your website was doing more.
- Yes – if you are trying to figure out where to invest website budget for next year.
- No – if you are looking for a demo. This is a strategic discussion.
Friday, October 19th @1:00 EST. Register Online
Managing Website Projects – How a Non-Techie can get more from Web Developers.