Upcoming Broadcast: Friday, September 25, 2020 @1:00 EST. – Register Online
Give your Web Pages Polish
Websites in 2020 provide lots of opportunities for non-programmers to add website content. Why is it when we try to post content on our own it doesn’t look as good? What is our webmaster doing that makes it better?
Design is the first thing visitors notice when they come to our website. We want to first impression to be professional to match our already quality business. Studies have also proven that good design improves the performance of our content. This is not being picky, this is about generating more business from your site.
Our webinar will address 3 key areas of design that you can practice to improve website content.
What We Will Cover
- 3 Design Techniques that are the difference between beginners and pros
- How will design impact search rankings in the future
- Managing design standards with a team
Friday, September 25, 2020 @1:00 EST. Register Online
Duration = 30 mins.
Registration is FREE for all attendees.
Should you Attend?
- Yes – if you are the decision maker for your business website.
- Yes – if you manage the team that manages your business website.
- Yes – if you wish your website was doing more.
- Yes – if you are trying to figure out where to invest website budget for next year.
- No – if you are looking for a demo. This is a strategic discussion.