Website Maintenance should not be optional!
The business owners we work with come to us because they don’t have time to handle the routine tasks. Website Maintenance requires consistent and regular attention to your web pages. It can be tough to get an internal resource to focus this closely on one aspect of your business. Our Webmaster Services allow you to have a dedicated resource that is keeping an eye on the performance of your website.
- We don’t care who built the website.
The majority of the sites we work on are not sites we built. As long as we can have the access we need to your existing website, we can help.
- You don’t have to be in Ohio.
We have clients all over the United States. You don’t have to come to our office in order to work with us.
- We Love Your Phone Calls.You are not limited to how often you contact us or how you contact us. We have phone support Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST. You can also email us or use our electronic request submission system. No matter how you communicate with us, the work will get done.
- Bring us any website platform.
We work with the website our clients bring us. We have experience with many of the common content management systems. Yes, it is true we do a lot of work with WordPress, but you don’t have to be on WordPress to work with us.
Website Maintenance Pricing Options
- Do you need Fixed Pricing? We recommend a Website Maintenance Plan.
- No contract and just need a couple of fixes? Look at Pay-As-You-Go Pricing.
What are Website Maintenance Services?
These days website maintenance can involve more then just making changes to your website. We can help with any of the following tasks:
- Webpage Updates & Additions
- Web Developer Assistance
- Staff Phone Support
- Site Customization
- Vendor Support
- Technical SEO
- Speed Optimization
- Mobile Optimization
- Design Customization
- Functional Updates and Changes