Pay-Per-Request. Get Just the Help You Need. No Re-occurring Contract.
Cybervise is always available to provide support for your website. Even on an hourly or per-request basis. Any calls to Cybervise staff for support, training or tickets submitted to our support queue will be charged according to our Pay-Per Request Service.
Why Use Pay-Per-Request?
- Just need help with this one thing.
- Would like to try out Webmaster Services.
- Ramping up to starting a plan.
How does our Webmaster Services work by request?
- Cybervise only works on the website when requested by the customer.
- Customer is only billed when Cybervise works on the site.
- Cybervise can provide an estimate for your request before work begins.
- All requests are handled within 2 business days. If the request cannot be completed in this time frame, you will be contacted by a Cybervise webmaster
- All requests are billed in 15 min increments. Each request will be billed at a minimum of 15 minutes.
What is Needed to Get Started
To get to work on your website today, you will need to send us:
- If your site includes a Content Management System (ex. WordPress) or E-commerce system – we will need the location to access the admin site and an administrative level login. You are free to create a new login for us or we can create one when we login the first time.
- The FTP login to your website hosting account. The Control Panel login would be great, give us that login if it’s easier for you.
Billing for Webmaster Services
- Hourly Rate for Pay-Per-Request Service is $88/hour.
- Pay-Per-Request Services are billed on the last Thursday of each month.
- You will always receive an invoice outlining your Per-Request charges for the month.
- We ask all new Cybervise clients to leave a credit card on file. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. We will not charge the card until work is complete.
- We will ask before charging the invoice to the card on file. You are free to leave instructions to charge the card automatically if you would prefer.
The Cybervise Guarantee
- We have a backup of your site on hand locally at all times while working on your site.
- Everything we do is reversible and we create extra backups to make sure that it is.
- We guarantee satisfaction with our service. We always fix any errors we are responsible for and do not charge extra for time spent on fixing things we broke.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the rate for Pay-Per-Request Service?
A: Our hourly Rate for Pay-Per-Request Service is $88/hour.
Q: What if the project takes less than 1 hour?
A: All requests are billed in 15 min increments. Hours purchased but not used for the initial request will be rolled over. Hours do not expire and can be used for additional requests in the future.
Q: How long does it take for you to complete these projects?
A: Pay-Per-Requests will be addressed in 2 business days. If we cannot deliver in 2-buiness days we will let you know when we receive your request. As soon as a request is received, we notify clients that we are working on it and when it is expected to be finished.
Q: How do I submit a pay-per-request job?
A: We ask that these requests are submitted in writing. Support requests can be sent to email@example.com or by emailing a staff member directly.
Q: When does billing occur?
A: The customer is billed every 30 days for any requests completed. Pay-Per-Request Services are billed on the last Thursday of each month
Q: What if the problem requested to be fixed didn’t get solved?
A: We do our best to resolve all problems. However, if for any reason the problem isn’t solved, you will not be billed.
Q: What if a project takes longer to complete than expected?
A: If the request is going to take more than we initially expected or more than 2 hours, we will notify the client and wait for approval before continuing to work on the project.
Q: How do you handle requests for training?
A: If a customer calls and it takes 30 minutes or more to explain over the phone how to do something, we will bill for that time. If a customer requests in-person training, we will bill for the time spent training and preparing for the training.