Pay-Per-Request. Get Just the Help You Need. No Re-occurring Contract.
Cybervise is always available to provide support for your website. Even on an hourly or per-request basis. Any calls to Cybervise staff for support, training or tickets submitted to our support queue will be charged according to our Pay-Per Request Service.
Why Use Pay-Per-Request?
- Just need help with this one thing.
- Would like to try out Webmaster Services.
- Ramping up to starting a plan.
How does our Webmaster Services work by request?
- Cybervise only works on the website when requested by the customer.
- Customer is only billed when Cybervise works on the site.
- Cybervise can provide an estimate for your request before work begins.
- All requests are handled within 2 business days. If the request cannot be completed in this time frame, you will be contacted by a Cybervise webmaster
- All requests are billed in 15 min increments. Each request will be billed at a minimum of 15 minutes.
What is Needed to Get Started
To get to work on your website today, you will need to send us:
- If your site includes a Content Management System (ex. WordPress) or E-commerce system – we will need the location to access the admin site and an administrative level login. You are free to create a new login for us or we can create one when we login the first time.
- The FTP login to your website hosting account. The Control Panel login would be great, give us that login if it’s easier for you.
Billing for Webmaster Services
- Hourly Rate for Pay-Per-Request Service is $88/hour.
- Pay-Per-Request Services are billed on the last Thursday of each month.
- You will always receive an invoice outlining your Per-Request charges for the month.
- We ask all new Cybervise clients to leave a credit card on file. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. We will not charge the card until work is complete.
- We will ask before charging the invoice to the card on file. You are free to leave instructions to charge the card automatically if you would prefer.
The Cybervise Guarantee
- We have a backup of your site on hand locally at all times while working on your site.
- Everything we do is reversible and we create extra backups to make sure that it is.
- We guarantee satisfaction with our service. We always fix any errors we are responsible for and do not charge extra for time spent on fixing things we broke.