Keeping up with the technical maintenance of your WordPress site will help improve user accessibility and search optimization of your website. Our plans are created for clients who would prefer to do content updates themselves, but do not want to deal with technical updates and security issues. Maybe sometimes you need a little extra assistance? Cybervise is available to support you and your staff too.
WordPress Maintenance Packages
WordPress Maintenance Only
Includes all of the services detailed below.
or one annual payment of $855 (20% discount)
WordPress Maintenance with Support
Includes all of the services detailed below plus 2 hours of Cybervise help each month. The 2 hours rollover if not used. Help includes phone support for WordPress and web developer help on the site. (E-commerce site? We recommend having the Support hours with your plan.)
or one annual payment of $1970 (20% discount)
WordPress Maintenance – Included in your plan:
- Weekly updates of plugin security patches.
- Apply core updates as soon as they post.
- Apply security updates on your theme on a monthly basis
- Your site is backed-up on a weekly basis in order to have a recent copy available at all times in case you need to recover from an attack.
- Cybervise stores 5 backup copies of the website at all times on a 3rd Party secured drive that is separate from your hosting account.
- We monitor 24/7 for any attempts to hack or add malware to the site.
- We monitor website downtime and contact your host when we are notified the site has gone done.
- In the event of the a malware infestation, we have tools available to clean off any bad code added by hackers (Its like a vacuum cleaner for your website). We receive alerts when bad code is found and remove it immediately.
- We send monthly reports on the health of the website.
- Access to all of our training courses for free.
Web Hosting and Monitoring:
- Cybervise can working with any Web Hosting vendor that allows 3rd party access. You are not required to move your site to work with us.
- Cybervise is monitoring your website for downtime. A scan is run every 6 hours to make sure your site is up and running.
Backups of Your Website
- A new backup will be taken each time a WordPress update is done.
- Cybervise will also store a monthly backup at a 3rd party secured storage, separate from your website host, for security purposes.
- 5 copies on hand at all times.
- Our backups do not take up storage on your hosting account, however, we do need room available on the hosting account to run the backups. If we do not have enough space on your account to successful get a full backup, Cybervise will contact you about upgrading your hosting account.
- Backups will be kept for two years following discontinuation of service.
Malware and Hacking Detection
Cybervise will be monitoring your website for malicious code or malware. Your website will be scanned every six hours to check for problems. If the scan comes back positive – we will perform the following steps for malware remediation.
- Cybervise will use tools we have available to try and clean the website (its like a vacuum cleaner for the site).
- Cybervise will contact you to update you on the infestation and steps to clean.
- In some cases, removing the malware or bad code can cause damage to the website, if this happens, we will contact you and discuss timing that changes you have made to the website. If possible, we would try to revert the site to a backup or a clean copy of your website and run the scans again. .
- Cybervise will continue to monitor the site to make sure we have clean scans going forward.
- Cybervise will also check Google Search Console (a.ka. Webmaster Tools) to make sure Google has not red flagged the site for containing malware. If Google has red flagged the site, our cleaning tools create a certificate that Google accepts as evidence of a clean site. Cybervise will submit a request for review to Google to remove the flag.
If your website becomes infected, and our measures listed above cannot clear the attack or we are unable to get clear scans, the site may require additional programming. At this point Cybervise would contact you and discuss further action on the site. Additional programming at this point would result in a Pay-Per Request charge.
FAQs about Cybervise Maintenance Plans
Q: What is the difference between WordPress Only and WordPress with Support?
A: WordPress Only includes the tasks listed above. WordPress with Support includes everything listed for WordPress Only PLUS 2 hours of webmaster support each month. Use the two hours to get help from one of our web developers or let them rollover and use for a bigger project down the road.
Q: What if I don’t use my 2 hours each month?
A: The 2 hours roll over to the next month if not used. The hours can accumulate for a larger project. The rollover hours are available to you as long as your plan is current.
Q: Does this plan require a contract?
A: Yes, all WordPress packages require a One-Year Term Contract.
Q: What are my billing options:
A: You have the option of either annual or monthly billing. You will receive a 20% discount for paying for the year up front.
Q: Can I use this plan for more than one website?
A: This plan covers maintenance on one website. We offer special pricing to bundle multiple website. Request a Free Website Consultation for specific pricing.
Q: Can I have additional help with adding content or making changes to my site included in this plan?
A: WordPress Only does not include additional site changes, but we are still here to help. All requests are billed at our pay-per request rate of $88/hour.
The WordPress Maintenance with Support Plan includes 2 hours of webmaster support each month. Use the Support hours to make updates or changes to your website. Anything you need a web developer to handle that you can’t do on your own.
Q: What if I need more than 2 hours of support included in the WordPress Support Plan?
A: Since you are a maintenance client, you always have the option to upgrade to one of our standard Website Maintenance Plans in order to add more hours to your plan. You can upgrade for just one month or permanently to a bigger plan.
Q: How do I submit a request for website help?
A: Support requests can be sent to email@example.com or give us a call at 513-510-4962. Our support hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm EST. Our staff is always available to assist you and handle requests during these hours.
Q: Are there limitations to how often can I contact you under this plan?
A: Cybervise has no such limits! We’re here to take calls and emails from our customers as often as needed. Some webmasters only allow their clients to email them once per month or week or incurr extra charges. Not us.
Need help picking a plan that is right for you? For more information on pricing and features, sign-up for a Free Website Consultation.