Update on Google’s New Ranking Factors Rolling Out This Month
By the end of August, the rollout of the Core Vitals will be complete. In case you missed some of our previous updates, Core Vitals are the new ranking factors by Google. Google has targeted the end of August to apply these new ranking factors to all websites. The basis of the new numbers is a better user experience for searchers. But what is the impact on our organic search?
Our webinar this month will focus in on the three new Core Vital scores. We need to think about monitoring, troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance. We will talk about how well your site is doing and what changes are needed to improve your rankings.
What We Will Cover
- How do we track and assess Core Vital Scores?
- What changes will we need to make in how we update our websites?
- What is changing, what are the deadlines and why?
- How critical are these new ranking factors? What is the impact to our search traffic?
- 2021 SEO Strategy – Kicking Up Quality
- Are SEO Trends Beneficial? – Living on the Edge
- End of Year SEO Clean-up
Interested in more webinars? Check out this month's broadcast.
Review our Webinar Archive.