Potential Costs to your Business Website.
Negative effects of employee turnover is well documented. It should be no surprise that turnover in the marketing team effects your website. In fact, it can have major impact on the performance of the business website.
How do we make sure our business website does not fall through the cracks? Can the website be the constant online presence even when staff is changing?
Our discussion will tackle one of the biggest issues faced by small businesses. Employee turnover in your marketing team or a.k.a how to find good help. Change in marketing personnel always involves the website. Often Cybervise is involved when website ownership within a company shifts. We will talk about some of the issues we have seen when this happens and potential costs.
Our 30 minute discussion will highlight 3 major areas to watch out for: Security and Ownership, Training Investment and Maintaining Your Brand.
Here’s what we covered:
- Securing Your Online Business Identity– Who has the logins and who paid for what licenses?
- Training Investment– How to use website training dollars wisely instead of preparing staff for their next job.
- Maintaining Your Brand– Every new team member does not need to put their stamp on the company website.
Original Broadcast: November 16, 2018
In the past year, we have seen a lot of turnover in the marketing staff of our clients. Cybervise is often involved in this because we are the website resource for our clients. We work with the current person in that position. And connect with the new person that takes the position. We see the kind of disruption this causes to the company website.
The purpose of our webinar is to tackle this issue head-on. It would be great if your marketing team never has turn over again. Instead lets assume that change is going to take place. We are going reduce the amount of disruption to website performance. We will talk about three specific areas where problems can pop-up: online identity, website training, and maintaining your online brand.
- Managing Website Projects – How a Non-Techie can get more from Web Developers
- Getting Ready for a Re-Design. A Case Study of a Successful Project.
- Architecture of a Website Strategy
Interested in more webinars? Check out this month's broadcast.
Review our Webinar Archive.