Creating a Long-Term Relationship Between Search Engines and your Business Website.
To make this happen in 2019, you need a website to love. Google needs to love it. Visitors, clients and prospects need to love it. Your team, including budgeting, needs to love it. This will be the year you love to work on SEO and we are going to tell you why.
What do you want from your SEO Strategy?
- You want to be on page one in the search results.
- You want traffic to your website that you don’t have to pay for.
- You want ideal clients to find you.
- You want to increase the reputation and visibility of your company.
- You want to prove your SEO budget was worth it.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Components of your SEO Strategy – a New Plan to see and prove results.
- Bonus: A Free Strategy you can copy right away!
- Role of Website Content – What is busy work? What is critical?
- When to Involve a Web Developer – Where to put your budget.
Original Broadcast: March 29, 2019
The theme of our SEO strategy is a love story or building a website to love.
Organic traffic is earned traffic. It’s not something you can buy or pay for or ask for. It’s something that your website earns because of the quality of the website. And a good search optimization process.
Kind of like you earn someone’s love during a long term relationship. SEO is all about building a long term relationship. It’s something that you continue to grow and build upon over time and it will help grow your business. If you’re looking for quickies. If you’re looking for something that’s a quick hit, you need quick leads right now, this is not the strategy for you.
To be successful in SEO, you need a website that generates love. You need Google to love it. You need searchers to love it. You need your visitors to love it. And hopefully your team loves it too. If you’re the person responsible for taking care of the website, I want to inspire you to get into this process. Love working on your website.
My goal is not to give you a whole SEO plan in 30 minutes. I’m hoping to spark that romance and see if we can’t get you into working on SEO this year.