Date(s) - 02/20/2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Improving SEO & Maintaining your WordPress Site
I have had many requests from clients to produce this workshop. You have been asking for hands-on information on how to actively participate in improving your organic search results. Or more importantly, don’t do things in WordPress that Google hates and you will need to spend your website budget to fix later. This workshop will be 90 minutes of pure demonstration. If you are not the person in your company who handles the website updates, pass this on to the person who does and get them registered.
Should you Attend?
- Yes – if you are the person that updates content on your WordPress site.
- No – if you are not the person that makes hands-on site updates, send another team member instead.
FREE for Cybervise Maintenance Plan Clients or any clients with a Cybervise-built WordPress site. To attend, Maintenance clients can just reply to this email or contact Carmen or Erin at Cybervise to secure a spot.
$45 registration fee for other attendees.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Best Practices on posting content to your WordPress – that won’t hinder SEO efforts.
- All the Metas – title, description, headings.
- Configuring your Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Page Speed – What you can do to help, or at least not make it worse.
- SEO opportunities in your Media Library.
- Schema Data – what is it? Do I need it?
Here is what we WILL NOT cover:
- I won’t tell you whether or not you should worry about SEO
- This workshop assumes you know what keywords you want to rank for – we will not discuss how to select keywords.
- How to be Number One on Google
- Local Search or Off-site strategies
Bookings are closed for this event.