Many customers have been asking for hands-on information on how to actively participate in improving organic search results. Or, more importantly, how NOT to do things in WordPress that Google hates and you will need to spend your website budget to fix later.
One of the great advantages of WordPress is that website owners can participate in Search Engine Optimization efforts without the assistance of a web developer. However, website owners can be their own worst enemy (and Google’s too) when it comes to SEO best practices. This online webinar will be 90 minutes of pure demonstration on how to improve SEO while maintaining your WordPress site, without de-railing the efforts of your web developer. If you are not the person in your company who handles website updates, feel free to pass this on to the person who does and get them registered.
Wednesday, Aug 22 @ 1:00PM EST
Should you Attend?
- Yes – if you are the person that updates content on your WordPress site.
- Yes – if you want to help speed up SEO efforts on your company site.
- Yes – if you attended our “Website Maintenance with WordPress” course – consider this Part 2.
- No – if you are not the person that makes hands-on site updates, send another team member instead.
Here’s what we WILL cover:
- Formatting Content Correctly
- All the Metas – title, description, headings
- Configuring your Yoast SEO Plugin
- Page Speed – how to improve it or at least not make it worse
- SEO opportunities in your Media Library
- Schema Data – what is it? Do I need it?
Here is what we WILL NOT cover:
- SEO Strategy
- Keyword Selection and Research
- Local Search or Off-site strategies
Cybervise will be hosting the webinar using the online service, Join.Me. To attend, no software installation is required on your part, just make sure the web browser you are using is up-to-date and you have no error messages asking you to update your flash plugin.
If you would like to attend on a phone or tablet, it is recommended that you download their free app on your device. Just go to your app store on your device and search for the join.me app. Available on itunes, Google play and Amazon.
Sessions are free for our Maintenance Plan clients. To attend, Maintenance clients can contact Carmen at Cybervise to secure a spot.
Once you have registered for a session, 1 business day prior to webinar, you will receive an email invite from Join.Me with instructions on how to attend the workshop and an email from Cybervise with a copy of the webinar handouts.