Cybervise has helped many businesses go online with new websites using the WordPress Blogging/Content Management platform. We are fielding a lot of questions about utilizing this new tool and we thought it might be easier if we were able to show you a few tricks. Our webinar will demonstrate best practices of website maintenance while using WordPress to its maximum capabilities.
- Wednesday, Aug 15 @ 1:00PM EST – Register Online
Should you Attend?
- Yes – if you are the proud owner of a new WordPress site.
- Yes – if your WordPress site is live to the public.
- Yes – Cybervise Maintenance Client – the Webinar is free for you!
- No – If you are trying to learn how to build your own, this is not the webinar for you.
All of our webinars are FREE for Cybervise Maintenance Plan Clients or any clients with a Cybervise-built WordPress site. To attend, Maintenance clients can contact Carmen at Cybervise to secure a spot.
$45 registration fee for other attendees.
Here’s what we WILL cover:
- What is WordPress Maintenance?
- Navigating the WordPress Dashboard
- Managing Access to your WordPress Site
- The Wild World of Plugins
- WordPress Security – Fighting malware and hackers
Here is what we WILL NOT cover:
- WordPress Development
- How to customize a WordPress site
- How to start your own WordPress site
- Sign-up Online to Attend
Cybervise will be hosting the webinar using the online service, Join.Me. To attend, no software installation is required on your part, just make sure the web browser you are using is up-to-date and you have no error messages asking you to update your flash plugin.
If you would like to attend on a phone or tablet, it is recommended that you download their free app on your device. Just go to your app store on your device and search for the join.me app. Available on itunes, Google play and Amazon.
Sessions are free for our Maintenance Plan clients. To attend, Maintenance clients can contact Carmen at Cybervise to secure a spot.
Once you have registered for a session, 1 business day prior to webinar, you will receive an email invite from Join.Me with instructions on how to attend the workshop and an email from Cybervise with a copy of the webinar handouts.