Why you might need this package:
- All developers have different strengths. Possibly yours did not view your website project from an SEO point-of-view.
- SEO was not included in the scope of your new website project. Most new website development projects don’t have time for this level of detail, but now it needs to be addressed.
- You had a deadline and just ran out of time. Now you want to go back and put the finishing touches on your new website.
- A lot of new content was written for the new site and it was not possible to optimize pages that had not been created yet.
SEO Jump Start After Website Launch
Cybervise would like to emphasize that Search Engine Optimization is a process, not a project. It is unlikely that we would spend a few hours and your site would be “optimized”. However, if you wanted to jump start your SEO strategy following a new site launch, here is what we would recommend and some of the items included in this service:
- Cybervise would run a scan on the site and look for any meta data that needs to be updated as a result of the redesign. This would be a deep scan, so it will get pretty detailed. Website will need to be live for at least 24 hours to get a good scan. Depending on what we find, it could take anywhere from 1 – 8 hours alone on this to clean up. If the list is long, we can prioritize items and get the most critical first.
- Resubmit site maps to Google, try to speed up recognition of changes.
- Monitor any broken links created by the move, either off site or on site and create redirects as needed. Again, we could prioritize this and handle critical items now. We also see crawl errors increase in Google Webmaster Tools as the spiders try to figure out the site. We just need to make sure nothing critical is broken.
- Page Speed Tests – we need the site to be live at least 24 hours, then Cybervise would run page speed tests and see if there is anything that could be done to optimize speed or WordPress to increase speed.
- Yoast SEO plugin (WordPress sites only)– depending on how our scan comes back, we may need to do a little configuration of the Yoast SEO plugin to make sure the site is scanned by Google in the most efficient way.
Sign-up for an Initial Website Scan
Package price depends on the size of your website. We recommend waiting at least 30 days after the launch of your website to utilize this service. The Post Launch SEO Package would take 4 weeks to complete. Sign-up for our Free Website Consultation and we can run an initial scan of your website to see if you would benefit by this service.