Keeping up with the technical maintenance of your WordPress site will help improve user accessibility and search optimization of your website.
Your WordPress Maintenance Plan includes:
- An initial security check of your website
- Daily Monitoring of your site for alerts or issues.
- Weekly backup at a secured 3rd party location
- Weekly Updates of all WordPress software, Themes and Plugins
- Add Cybervise as the Admin contact to receive all email alerts
- Monthly Executive Website Report
- Free Access to all Cybervise Training courses
Each Monday, we will perform maintenance on your site:
- Plugin updates will be done each week.
- Optimize the size of your database.
- Clean out comments and spam.
Additional WordPress Maintenance Plan Services and Security:
- WordPress and Theme updates will performed monthly.
- Cybervise is notified when WordPress releases a major security update. We will take care of the site updates, no need to call us!
- A new backup will be taken each time a WordPress update is done.
- Cybervise will also store a monthly backup at a 3rd party secured storage, separate from your website host, for security purposes.
WordPress Maintenance Packages:
- WP Maintenance Only – includes all of the tasks listed here.
$89/month or one annual payment of $855 (20% discount)
- WP Maintenance with Support – includes all of the tasks listed here plus 2 hours of Cybervise help each month. The 2 hours rollover if not used. Help includes phone support for WordPress and web developer help on the site. (E-commerce site? We recommend this plan.)
$170/month or one annual payment of $1625 (20% discount)
All WordPress packages require a One-Year Term Contract. Cost is per site. FAQs about our WordPress Maintenance Plans.